WE EXIST TO CONNECT PEOPLE TO JESUS AND MAKE JESUS KNOWN.
No matter who you are or where you come from, you’ll find a sense of community at Reynoldsburg UMC. Every weekend you can expect to be warmly welcomed and greeted by friendly faces who will help you feel right at home. With multiple worship celebrations featuring different styles of music and teaching we know you will find where you belong with out any hassle.
Sunday: 9:15 & 11:00am
In these worship gatherings, music is led by a full band and vocal team. You’ll hear music from some of today’s most popular contemporary worship artists—including Hillsong, Bethel, Elevation, Jesus Culture and Passion—to name a few. You’ll be surrounded by people who will actively participate in the worship experience—and where you’ll be encouraged to worship in whatever manner and to whatever degree you’re comfortable.
Saturday: 6:00pm | Sunday: 8:00 & 11:00am
In our traditional space, you’ll sing classic hymns of faith—led by organ, a choir and handbells. While our pastors don’t wear robes, you’ll find our congregation dressed in everything from suits and ties to jeans and casual shirts—it’s your choice. And while our music style is more traditional, we still make use of today’s technology to make the experience more engaging through the use of sound and media. You can easily follow along with what is presented on the screen up front—or pick up a hymnal from the seat back in front of you. And you’ll have an opportunity to receive communion each week.
Each of our worship gatherings includes music appropriate to the style with which you can sing along—in addition to live, Bible-based teaching applicable to today’s context. And you’ll get to hear information about upcoming events in the life of our church.
At Reynoldsburg UMC, our mission is to connect people to Jesus, and that extends into both our children’s and student ministry areas. The Family Ministries team offers age-appropriate opportunities for children and students from birth through high school graduation.
Our Children’s Ministry will engage your kids in fun, interactive worship, lessons, and activities. Your child will learn that God make them, God loves them, and He wants to be their best friend forever. Infants through 4th graders will be shown God’s love in a safe and supportive environment.
The Hub is the place for your middle school student (5th-8th grade) to get connected, challenged, and figure out what living for Jesus really means. Using exciting games, inspiring messages, small groups and fun events, your middle school student will find their home here.
The Forge is open to all high schoolers (9th-12th grade) looking for a place where they can be themselves, learn who Jesus is, and experience what it means to live this life following Him. From our Sunday morning table talks to our weekly worship nights, there is a place for every high school student here.
We seek to be a thriving hub of life in our community by welcoming all and reaching those who don’t know Jesus. Grounded in Bible-based teaching, we actively engage together in serving, worship, and learning on a regular basis. We exist to connect people of all generations to Jesus and make Jesus known.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe and profess the teachings of historical Christianity.
- We believe that all people were created by God in His image and should therefore matter to us. Everyone is welcome at Reynoldsburg UMC, no matter where they are in their spiritual journey.
- We believe that the Bible is a guidebook from God that we can trust for helping us along our journey.
- We believe God’s very existence is community – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus makes forgiveness possible for everyone – His sacrificial life, death, and resurrection is a gift from God that gives us freedom from the mistakes and failures of our past and freedom to be what God created us to be. We believe embracing faith in Jesus is the only way for this restoration to happen.
- We believe that taking time to investigate the claims of Christ is important; doing so within the context of community provides for a rooted spiritual life.
- We believe that the celebration of Holy Communion is a significant way we remember Christ’s sacrificial lifestyle and anticipate His return. When we participate in the Lord’s Supper as a community, it is a time of both celebration and reflection.
- We believe that baptism is a once-in-a-lifetime initiation into the Christian community. The sacrament is a gift of God’s grace that is available to persons of all ages. While no one needs to be re-baptized, we do offer frequent opportunities to remember your baptism.