If you call Reynoldsburg UMC home and are interested in discovering more about us or becoming a member, this is your opportunity. Becoming a member of a church can be a life-changing decision that allows you to grow in your relationship with God. During this class you will learn more about our history, beliefs and vision for church family. This also includes your ability to participate in voice and vote in church family matters.
Thursday Nights Starting On April 15
The next membership class will take place on Thursday nights from April 15-May 20 (6 total classes). All classes will begin at 6:30pm and last no more than 90 minutes. We encourage you to make time to attend all classes to gain the full scope of what membership at Reynoldsburg UMC means in your faith journey. Classes will be offered in-person as well as online to best accommodate your schedule. Please use the button below to sign up today, for more information please email Pastor Bill.
As a member of Reynoldsburg UMC…
I will love God with all my heart, should, and mind:
- I will strive to integrate my faith into my life by allowing God to transform my character through the six habits of a fully devoted follower of Jesus– Weekly Worship, Daily Devotions, Weekly Small Group, Regular Serving, Regular Giving and Sharing Your God Story.
- I will be spiritually accountable to someone.
- I will consistently choose God’s way over my own way as I seek to trust Christ more and more.
I will love my neighbor as myself:
- I will be friendly, helpful, encouraging, and real.
- I will actively seek ways to demonstrate my love for my neighbors.
I will protect the unity of Reynoldsburg UMC:
- I will resolve conflict with others biblically.
- I will initiate and receive a meeting with individuals to address relational concerns and conflict.
- I will speak with truth in love.
- I will respond with humility and grace.
- I will pray for my church and its leaders.
- I will refuse to participate in gossip.
I will take responsibility for the health of Reynoldsburg UMC:
- I will strive to be a positive influence in my world, making disciples in the marketplace, in small groups, and at our gatherings.
- I will invite my friends to investigate faith and join our community and warmly welcome all guests.
- I will attend faithfully.
- I will tithe regularly.
- I will help as needed in the work of the community.
I will seek to change the world for God’s fame:
- I will discover my SHAPE (Spiritual gifts, Heart, Abilities, Personality, Experiences) and serve others in Christ’s name.
- I will share my God-story whenever God affords me an opportunity.