Are you ready to take your next steps in becoming a vital part of Reynoldsburg UMC? Next Steps is your opportunity to meet new people while learning what it means to become a member of the Reynoldsburg UMC family. This is a 6-week environment that is offered three times a year. Childcare is available.
The Next Steps course will take place on Thursday nights from February 10, 2022 (6 total classes). All classes will begin at 6:30pm and last no more than 90 minutes. We encourage you to make time to attend all classes to gain the full scope of what membership at Reynoldsburg UMC means in your faith journey.
If you prefer an online option , we will meet via Zoom on Tuesdays starting February 8, 2022 from 6:30-7:30pm for six weeks.
Please use the button below to sign up today for either option and for more information please email Pastor Bill.
As a member of Reynoldsburg UMC…
I will love God with all my heart, should, and mind:
- I will strive to integrate my faith into my life by allowing God to transform my character through the six habits of a fully devoted follower of Jesus– Weekly Worship, Daily Devotions, Weekly Small Group, Regular Serving, Regular Giving and Sharing Your God Story.
- I will be spiritually accountable to someone.
- I will consistently choose God’s way over my own way as I seek to trust Christ more and more.
I will love my neighbor as myself:
- I will be friendly, helpful, encouraging, and real.
- I will actively seek ways to demonstrate my love for my neighbors.
I will protect the unity of Reynoldsburg UMC:
- I will resolve conflict with others biblically.
- I will initiate and receive a meeting with individuals to address relational concerns and conflict.
- I will speak with truth in love.
- I will respond with humility and grace.
- I will pray for my church and its leaders.
- I will refuse to participate in gossip.
I will take responsibility for the health of Reynoldsburg UMC:
- I will strive to be a positive influence in my world, making disciples in the marketplace, in small groups, and at our gatherings.
- I will invite my friends to investigate faith and join our community and warmly welcome all guests.
- I will attend faithfully.
- I will tithe regularly.
- I will help as needed in the work of the community.
I will seek to change the world for God’s fame:
- I will discover my SHAPE (Spiritual gifts, Heart, Abilities, Personality, Experiences) and serve others in Christ’s name.
- I will share my God-story whenever God affords me an opportunity.