We are welcoming you back home soon!! Starting Sunday, Sept. 13 we will be opening our doors once again and we can’t wait. Offering 2 Worship Services every Sunday with Traditional at 9a & Contemporary at 10:30a. We are providing a contactless experience so that you don’t have worry about touching any surfaces or door handles. Every space and seat will be cleaned and sanitized prior to each experience. We encourage you to arrive early as our protocols for seating people and checkin for children’s will take longer than normal.
For those who are not comfortable returning to a physical location yet, we will still continue to offer our same incredible Church At Home service online. Our online service will be streamed live and available HERE.
Every week we will continue to release Pathway Kids resources online for parents to engage with their children even while we are returning to a physical location. Please check our Children’s resource page weekly for updated content.
Mission and ministry efforts are continually going out of our church still. Visit www.reynoldsburgumc.com/give to continue to help us impact lives during this time.
*Video updated as of September 1 , 2020.
As we begin to come back together as a family we are asking all of us to follow the following procedures to ensure a safe experience for all.
- Those who are medically unable to attend, those who do not feel safe or comfortable attending, those who are experiencing symptoms, and those who are high risk to please watch the service online.
- Masks are required for all who attend in person, this includes volunteers and staff.
- Please maintain a safe social distance of 6ft while inside our campus.
- Services will be no longer than 60 minutes to allow safe distancing while entraining and exiting our building.
- Doors will open 20 minutes prior to each worship service and attendees will be escorted through appropriate doors and seated by ushers.
- Doors will be marked and manned to facilitate one-way traffic flow
- Color stickers will be on the floor to help created a path for you to follow and escorts will be used to maintain traffic flow
- Once in worship spaces you will see every other row will be roped off, ushers will seat families together – all others will be 6t apart.
- Singing will be allowed with masks to be kept on.
- Worship Band and leaders must maintain a 6-foot distance on the platform
- Traditional service will consist of special music with groups not exceeding 6 and maintaining a 6-foot distance while on the platform
- All musicians and vocalists must wear masks when not performing or when a 6-foot distance cannot be maintained
- There will be no bulletins, offering envelopes/pencils, or hand out materials of any kind.
- Passing of the Peace will not be allowed
- Staff and volunteers will discourage people from asking for contact from others
- Communion will be served in self-contained sealed elements and hounded out as you enter by ushers.
- Altar will be closed for prayer
- Offering will be taken online or by our text to give service.
- You may give in the baskets available at exits held by gloved ushers
- Attendance will need to be registered online or via our text your attendance process
- Baptisms will be offered every Sunday, except the first Sunday of the month. Only 1 baptism per day, per service will be done
- Prayer Partners must wear masks and be socially distanced
- Connection Centers will not be open
- Please be advised to check all building signage for all up-to-date policies and procedures during this time
Click on a ministry logo below to get resources for you and your family.
One of our goals and prayers as a church is that we would continually grow in our relationship with RightNow Media is an online, user-friendly library for individuals in every age and stage of life. With RightNow Media, you will find an array of Bible-based content from Christian leaders throughout the world. You’ll find discipleship training videos ranging from topics such as parenting and marriage to finance and mission, as well as a great library for kids. We hope that you will take advantage of this incredible FREE resource for our Reynoldsburg UMC family. CLICK BELOW to Create a free online account.
Please see below for other helpful resources and links for those seeking community during this time.
We are and want to be here to help and keep you informed. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us through one of the links below. Our goal is to keep you up-to-date on all that is going on with COVID-19 as well as what we as a church family are doing, please check back regularly on this resource page for the most accurate information we have.
Or call the church office (614) 866-5864.
Please note we will have limited staff coverage in the office during this time but will be returning any voice messages left as soon as we can.